Fall-Of-Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall-Of-Greece

Welcome to Fall Of Greece, Big Hand to Nat for Setting Forums Up :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Natalie Empress Of Sparta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Natalie Empress Of Sparta Empty
PostSubject: Natalie Empress Of Sparta   Natalie Empress Of Sparta I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Habbo Name: Natalie101!

IC Name: Natalie

hight: 5''9

weight: 120 lbs

Equipment: She carries a medium sized steel sword with meny designs on the blade. She wears a tight white over dress With a big blue line going down it. She has a blue belt around her waist. She has small white sandels. She also has a small dagger straped to her thigh. The leg strap is made of leather.

Appearence: She has long black hair, and she basicly looks like my avatar. The crown on her head was givin to her when she became Empress of Sparta.

History: She was born and raised in a small village in a forrest near Sparta. Her perents died at the age of 4 from a group of bandits that slaughtered all of her firends and family. She survived because before her mother died she hid her in a small trap door in the floor. Her mother and father where beheaded. When she got out of the trap door the very next day. She then saw her perents without heads and all her firends dead. Later she then moved in with a group of greeks in Sparta. Ever sence the day of the raid she then swore revenge for her people. At the age of 15 she surched for the bandits. She found them in sa small cave and killed all 15 of them. At the age of 18, She became empress of Sparta due to her skills and the chooseing of the people. She now helps Leonidus lead Sparta.
Back to top Go down
https://fogrp.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Natalie Empress Of Sparta Empty
PostSubject: APPROVE ME!   Natalie Empress Of Sparta I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:35 pm

I would like another admin to approve me because it feels wierd just approveing myself so please APPROVE me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fogrp.forumotion.com

Natalie Empress Of Sparta
Page 1 of 1